Monday, July 14, 2008

"Mutants & Scum" at Astronomi-Con Vancouver 2008 - Pt1

Astronomi-Con is Canada's premier independent 40K tournament. Best part is that is not just one, but three; held in Toronto, Winnipeg and Vancouver.
This year's Vancouver event was scheduled for the weekend of 5th edition's release, and hence would be a fitting end to the era of 4th edition.

For those that have been following my blog, you'll know (and will have or will read below) about the table I was working on. When it finally got to the venue (UBC) I could see the final result!


Using my "Mutants & Scum" at Astro' would probably be the last time I play the army as-is. It really is not viable for 5th edition (it was not that great for 4th...), so they will now be incorporated into my Guard army generally.
This was the force I took, their display base is an extension of the table



No comments:

Post a Comment