Friday, August 15, 2008

quick update...

So have you been watching the Olympics? I miss being in the UK sometimes - at least they put on coverage, not like the half-assed stuff CBC puts on. Talking of half assed... OMG, how hard does Team Canada suck right now? Harder than my sump-pump on a November day...
The saving grace of these Olympics so far has been Michael Phelps. My parent's generation had Mark Spitz to watch, mine has Phelps.
After the first day of track we are in for a treat there! Looking forward to getting up at 0700 tomorrow to watch the 100m final.

On the Slaanesh army...
So far I have assembled and primered the Dreadnought, 12 Noise marines, and 6 daemonettes (I love those models!). The two Rhino's are assembled, as is the Daemon Princess. I'm waiting on some vehicle bits to add the second bolters to the Rhino's.
No, no pictures - what is the point?! I'll put some paint on models this weekend and try to get shots for you.
I'm still trying to find the right bases for the army...

No comments:

Post a Comment